Remove pimples overnight; how is it possible? Find out acne causes, prevention, and how to get rid of them at home. What to do if you need to look perfect in the morning and a pimple appears the day before? Stay home, walk away from an important event, or try to save the day overnight? Of course, the second option is preferable. First, let’s try to understand the causes of acne.
What are the causes of pimples?
The appearance of skin rashes is influenced by heredity, experience and stress, unhealthy diet, allergies, hormonal changes in the body, and chronic diseases of internal organs. Under these factors, the stimulation of sebaceous glands is stimulated, which begin to produce so much sebum that the excretory ducts become blocked and inflamed. Rashes on the face also occur due to insufficient facial care and the wrong choice of cosmetics.
To prevent the appearance of acne, let’s familiarize ourselves with the following suggestions:
- Don’t be nervous about the upcoming negotiations, meetings, or other significant events where you need to look good.
- Choose the right skincare products for your age, skin type, and season. Let a dermatologist or esthetician help you with this.
- Wash your face after and before bed; always dry with a clean towel. First, clean your face with a cleanser, tone it with a unique tonic, and then go first with a moisturizer. Once or twice a week, it is recommended to exfoliate the skin on the face to remove particles of the dead upper layer of the skin.
- Do not touch your face with dirty hands.
- Stick to a healthy lifestyle. Go for sports, spend time in the fresh air, get enough rest, temper your body, and give up alcohol and smoking.
- Drink up to two liters of pure water every day.
- Establish a proper diet. Limit fatty, spicy, sweet, salty, and smoked foods. Eat small meals to avoid overloading your digestive system.
How to pop a pimple right: get rid of and remove pimples overnight.
If acne occurs, consider overnight acne breakouts. The most radical of these is extrusion. It should note that doctors do not recommend doing this on your own due to the potential risk of spreading the infection around the face and getting it under the skin. But if you do it right and strictly follow the sequence of necessary actions, this method will quickly bring the desired results. Let’s describe it.
- Make sure the bubble is ripe. To do this, you need to lightly press the area around the swelling – if you don’t feel pain, you can squeeze it out. Otherwise, you have to wait for a little until the pimple has matured. Otherwise, you will get a lot of swelling.
ØTo disinfect, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and treat the mature pimple and the area around it with alcohol or an antibacterial solution.
- Please press on the center of the pimple and squeeze all the pus out of it. Try to do this in one go to avoid damaging your skin again.
- Disinfect the inflamed skin with alcohol.
- Wait one hour and apply one of the antimicrobial agents to the affected area.
- To remove toxins from the body, take a sorbent (activated carbon or Enterosgel).
- Do not put cosmetics on your face.
- Before going to bed, make a decoction of chamomile and celandine, moisten a cotton swab, and keep it for 10 minutes on the inflamed skin area. Then use the antibiotic again. Pour the rest of the broth into an ice cube tray and put it in the freezer.
- In the morning, wash and dry your face with ice cubes prepared the day before from the remaining herbal extract. It will relieve the swelling. If the pimple is still red from yesterday, apply a healing cream according to your skin type and lightly powder the area. Paint the remains of the swelling perfectly with a green concealer or base.
What will help to remove pimples overnight: folk recipes?
There are also many popular recipes to get rid of acne overnight:
- Apply regular toothpaste to the pimple at night. It should be natural in composition, as chemical additives instead of compensation will cause skin irritation. In the morning, you need to wash off the remains of the glue;
- In the same way, salicylic acid and iodine are used, which have a drying and anti-inflammatory effect;
- If the skin on the face is normal or oily, at night, you can lubricate the swollen area with lemon or parsley;
- For owners of dry skin, treat the affected area with a mixture of honey and a few drops of tea tree oil;
- Aloe and plantain juice has an antiseptic and soothing effect. Apply it on pimples at night;
- In the east, turmeric paste has long been used to eliminate acne. To prepare it, turmeric powder is slightly diluted with water. The inflamed area is treated with this mass half an hour before going to bed;
- An exciting method to get rid of acne is a film of boiled chicken or eggs that is applied to pimples at night;
- Dilute the clay with a small amount of warm water and lubricate the affected skin area with this mass. In the morning, rinse with water and massage the skin with ice cubes;
- Mix a pinch of sea salt with water and use a cotton swab to lubricate the pimple before going to bed without rinsing it off.
From such a variety of methods, everyone can choose the one that suits them best. But it is important to remember that none guarantee a quick vaccination against acne. It is better to take measures to prevent rashes.